Beck - Midnite Vultures mp3
|1||Milk & Honey|
Acoustic Guitar [Outro] – BHElectric Guitar [Outro] – Johnny MarrGuitar [Bridge Punk Guitar], Electronic Drums – RJMJGuitar [Chorus Guitar], Performer [Broken Furniture] – Tony HofferPerformer [Hammer-ons] – JMJ
|2||Peaches & Cream|
Handclaps – BH, JMJ, RJMJOrgan – RJMJTenor Saxophone – DBTrombone – DRTrumpet – JBVocals [Outro Choir] – Arroyo Tabernacle Mens Chorale
Noises – JMJSound Designer – Tony HofferTambourine – RJMJ
|4||Get Real Paid|
Backing Vocals [Chorus Background Vocals] – Arnold McCuller, Valerie PinktonSound Designer [Intro Sound Design] – Tony HofferVocals [Choir Vocal] – BH, RJMJ
|5||Nicotine & Gravy|
Arranged By [Strings], Conductor [Strings] – David CampbellCello – Larry CorbettEffects [F/X] – JMJEngineer [Strings] – Robert CaranzaTenor Saxophone – DBTrombone – DRTrumpet – JBViola – David CampbellViolin – Eve Butler, Joel Derouin
Backing Vocals – Beth OrtonGuitar [Guitar Fills On Bridge] – SHHarmonica – BHTambourine – RJMJ
Backing Vocals – JMJGuitar [Wah Guitar] – Tony HofferTenor Saxophone – DBTrombone – DRTrumpet – JB
Edited By [Additional Editing], Programmed By [Additional] – Tony HofferVocals [Gang Chorus] – Arroyo Bombers
Tambourine – RJMJTenor Saxophone – DBTrombone – DRTrumpet – JB
Backing Vocals – Joe Turano, Steve BaxterElectric Upright Bass – JMJHorns – Fernando Pullum, Joe Turano, Steve BaxterOrgan, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – RJMJ
- Arranged By [Horn Arrangements] – Beck Hansen (tracks: 1, 3, 6)
- Backing Vocals – Arnold McCuller (tracks: 1, 2, 5), BH (tracks: 6, 10), RJMJ (tracks: 3, 10), Valerie Pinkton (tracks: 1, 2, 5)
- Banjo – Herb Petersen (tracks: 1, 2)
- Bass – BH (tracks: 9), JMJ (tracks: 1-8, 10)
- Clavinet – RJMJ (tracks: 1, 2, 8)
- Co-producer – Mickey Petralia (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 9), Tony Hoffer (tracks: 3, 4, 8, 10)
- Drums – JW (tracks: 3, 7, 8, 10, 11)
- Engineer – Mickey Petralia (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 7, 9), The Dust Brothers (tracks: 5), Tony Hoffer (tracks: 3, 4, 8, 10)
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Mickey Petralia (tracks: 3, 10)
- Guitar – BH (tracks: 2, 6, 9, 10), SH (tracks: 1, 3, 11)
- Keyboards – BH (tracks: 1, 6, 10), RJMJ (tracks: 9)
- Mixed By – Beck Hansen (tracks: 1-6, 8), Michael Patterson (tracks: 1-6, 8, 11), Mickey Petralia (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6, 8-10), Tony Hoffer (tracks: 3, 8, 10)
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Greg Leisz (tracks: 9), Jay Dee Maness (tracks: 1), Jay Dee Maness (tracks: 9)
- Percussion – JW (tracks: 10), JMJ (tracks: 6, 7), RJMJ (tracks: 6)
- Piano – BH (tracks: 2), RJMJ (tracks: 2, 8, 10)
- Producer – Beck Hansen, The Dust Brothers (tracks: 5)
- Programmed By – Beck Hansen (tracks: 1-4, 6, 8, 10, 11), Mickey Petralia (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6, 9), The Dust Brothers (tracks: 5, 11), Tony Hoffer (tracks: 3, 4, 8, 10)
- Scratches – D.J. Swamp (tracks: 2, 8), The Dust Brothers (tracks: 5)
- Shaker – JMJ (tracks: 3), RJMJ (tracks: 1, 10)
- Synthesizer – BH (tracks: 2, 4, 5, 8), JMJ (tracks: 2), RJMJ (tracks: 1-6, 8, 10)
- Vocals – BH
- Vocoder – BH (tracks: 1, 8), RJMJ (tracks: 3, 8)
- Written-By – Beck Hansen, Buzz Clifford (tracks: 8), Ed Green (tracks: 11), Ed Greene (tracks: 11), John King (tracks: 5, 11), Mike Simpson (tracks: 5, 11)
℗ 1999 Geffen Records, Inc. © 1999 Geffen Records, Inc. A Universal Music Company
Recorded July 1998-June 1999 at Soft Studios, except tracks 5 & 11 recorded at PCP Labs
Mastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering, Los Angeles.
All songs published by Cyanide Breathmint Music/BMG Songs, Inc. (ASCAP) except "Hollywood Freaks" published by Cyanide Breathmint Music/BMG Songs, Inc./Dust Brothers Music, MCA Music Publishing (ASCAP), "Debra" published by Cyanide Breathmint Music, BMG Songs, Inc./Dust Brothers Music, MCA Music Publishing (ASCAP)/EMI Hastings Catalog, Inc. (BMI) and "Milk & Honey" published by Cyanide Breathmint Music/BMG Songs, Inc. (ASCAP)/EMI Hastings Catalog, Inc. (BMI).
"Debra" contains elements of My Love For You by Ramsey Lewis written by Ed Greene. Published by Pamoja Music/EMI Blackwood Music Inc. (BMI)
"Milk And Honey" embodies a portion of I See I Am written by Buzz Clifford. Published by EMI Hastings Catalog, Inc. (BMI)
This version comes in a standard jewel case.
Made in the EU.
- Barcode: 6 06949 05272 0
- Matrix / Runout: 06069 490 527-2 01 +
- Matrix / Runout (CD Moulded Mfg. Info): MADE IN GERMANY BY UNIVERSAL M & L A
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L002
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 01N3
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Label Code: LC 07266
- Other (Distribution Code): UN900
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Geffen Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Geffen Records, Inc.
- Published By – Cyanide Breathmint Music
- Published By – BMG Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Dust Brothers Music
- Published By – MCA Music Publishing
- Published By – EMI Hastings Catalog, Inc.
- Published By – Pamoja Music
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Recorded At – Soft Studios
- Recorded At – PCP Labs
- Mixed At – NRG Studios
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Pressed By – Universal M & L, Germany
Midnite Vultures is the seventh studio album by American musician Beck, released on November 23, 1999 by DGC Records. While similar to most of Beck's previous albums in its exploration of widely varying styles, it did not achieve the same blockbuster success as his breakthrough album Odelay, but was still critically acclaimed and commercially successful. Working titles for the album included Zatyricon the name of a song released in 2000 as a B-side on the Nicotine & Gravy single and later included. Listen free to Beck Midnite Vultures Sexx Laws, Nicotine & Gravy and more. 11 tracks 49:55. Midnite Vultures is the seventh and fourth major-label studio album by American alternative rock artist Beck, released in November 1999 by Geffen Records. Though similar to most of Beck's previous albums in its exploration of widely varying musical styles, Midnite Vultures didn't achieve the same blockbuster success as his breakthrough, Odelay, though it was still critically and commercially well received. Midnite Vultures reached 34 in the US, where it went gold, and also hit 19. Midnite Vultures. Beck - Midnite Vultures 1999. To favorites 1 Download album. Listen album. R'n'B Alternative Funk. Songs in album Beck - Midnite Vultures 1999. Beck - Sexx Laws. Beck - Nicotine & Gravy. Beck - Mixed Bizness. Beck - Get Real Paid. Beck - Hollywood Freaks ft. Dust Brothers. Released November 23, 1999. Midnite Vultures Tracklist. Sexx Laws Lyrics. Sexx Laws , the opener, blares fat brass soul and funk, with Becks psychedelic, high voice. Get Real Paid , a sampled, bubbly electronica track, mixes dance and nonsense like an ice cream, while Nicotine & Gravy is a funky back-road of psychedelia and drugs, Pressure Zone is a rocky road of hard rock and weird life. The closer, Debra , makes Beck want to grab Princes crown of funk, and closes on his signature falsetto. Midnite Vultures Q&A. Artwork Yamataka Eye. Alternative 1999. Its a fittingly visceral introductory image for a fourth official record that all but buttonholes the listener and drags them, gasping, on a sultry sonic voyage. Dripping in funky lover-man falsetto Mixed Bizness, Peaches & Cream and peppered with effective cameos thats Johnny Marr noodling on Milk & Honey , Midnite Vultures is a celebratory blast of pop playfulness that, impressive. Beck performing Midnite Vultures - a b-side from the album of the same name. It was recorded about 1 12 years after Midnite Vultures was on Midnite Vultures, his sixth album counting indie releases, he takes a twisted time trip back to a decadent era that he was too young to enjoy fully. Clavinets chatter, analog synthesizers boop and slide, guitars wah-wah with horn sections talking back songs hark back to silky soul and electrobubblegum. Beck doesnt set out to re-create the 1970s, though. But with Midnite Vultures, Beck isnt standing outside anymore. This time he plays the insider, riding the executive plane through the good life with every need fulfilled. Satin sheets, tropical oilsTurn up the heat till the swimming pool boils, he raps. Посмотреть сведения об участниках альбома, рецензии, композиции и приобрести альбом 1999 Cassette от Midnite Vultures на - Midnite Vultures review: Midnite Vultures is flourishing with a deranged sense of psychedelia that disorient the senses, while mesmerizing the mind with surrealistic melodies. Review Summary: Midnite Vultures is flourishing with a deranged sense of psychedelia that disorient the senses, while mesmerizing the mind with surrealistic melodies. Surrealism has often been defined as an artistic movement that deviates from the conscious laws of reason and convention. It is a philosophy dedicated to exploring the most obscure realms of the human imagination. By calling the muted psychedelic folk-rock, blues, and Tropicalia of Mutations a stopgap, Beck set expectations for Midnite Vultures unreasonably high. Ironically, Midnite Vultures doesn't feel like a sequel to Odelay - it's a genre exercise, like Mutations. This time, Beck delves into soul, funk, and hip-hop, touching on everything from StaxVolt to No Limit but using Prince as his home base. He's eschewed samples, more or less, but not the aesthetic