George Harrison - Thirty Three & 1/ૐ mp3
Piano, Organ, Synthesizer – Billy Preston
|3||Learning How To Love You||4:15|
|4||It's What You Value||5:05|
|5||Woman Don't You Cry For Me||3:15|
Written-By – Cole Porter
|K56319||George Harrison||Thirty Three & 1/3 (LP, Album)||Dark Horse Records||K56319||UK||1976|
|UICY-40239||George Harrison||Thirty Three & 1/3 (CD, Album, RE, RM, MQA)||Universal Music||UICY-40239||Japan||2018|
|9 26612-2||George Harrison||Thirty Three & 1/3 (CD, Album, RE)||Dark Horse Records, Warner Bros. Records||9 26612-2||US||1991|
|DH 3005||George Harrison||Thirty Three & 1/3 (LP, Album)||Dark Horse Records||DH 3005||Chile||1977|
|S 90.173||George Harrison||Thirty Three & 1/3 (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||Dark Horse Records||S 90.173||Spain||1979|
- Bass – Willie Weeks
- Design, Photography By – Bob Cato
- Drums – Alvin Taylor
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Clavinet – David Foster
- Engineer [2nd] – Kumar Shankar
- Engineer [Recording] – Hank Cicalo
- Keyboards – Gary Wright
- Marimba – Emil Richards
- Mixed By – Phil McDonald
- Piano, Organ, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Richard Tee
- Producer – George Harrison (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to B5)
- Producer [Assistant], Saxophone, Flute, Lyricon – Tom Scott
- Typography [Hand Lettering] – Mike Manoogian
- Written-By – George Harrison
Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Winchester pressing, per • –––◁ etch in runouts.
Tom Scott Courtesy of Ode Records
Billy Preston courtesy of A&M Records
Gary Wright courtesy of Warner Bros. Records
Issued in gatefold cover and with custom printed cardboard lyric inner-sleeve.
"Dear One" and "See Yourself" are dedicated to Premavatar Paramahansa Yogananda
"Learning How To Love You" is dedicated to Herbie Alpert
Unlike other Winchester pressing this one has song B2's seconds wrong. Label reads 2:43.
It also has slightly different press rings.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A etched, Var. 1): DH-1-3005 WW-1 • –––◁
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B etched, Var. 1): DH-2-3005 WW-2#3 • –––◁
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A etched, Var. 2): DH-1-3005 WW-1 • –––◁
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B etched, Var. 2): DH-2-3005 WW-1 #2 • –––◁
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A etched, Var. 3): DH-1-3005 WW-2#4 • –––◁
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B etched, Var. 3): DH-2-3005 WW-2#3 • –––◁
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A etched, Var. 4): DH-1-3005 WW-1#4 • –––◁
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B etched, Var. 4): DH-2-3005 WW-1#5 • –––◁
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Manufactured By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Distributed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ganga Distributors, B.V.
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Winchester
- Published By – Ganga Publishing B.V.
- Published By – Chappell & Co., Inc.
- Recorded At – F.P.S.H.O.T.
Thirty Three & 13 stylised as Thirty Three & 1ॐ on the album cover is the seventh studio album by English musician George Harrison, released in November 1976. It was Harrison's first album release on his Dark Horse record label, the worldwide distribution for which changed from A&M Records to Warner Bros. as a result of his late delivery of the album's master tapes. Among other misfortunes affecting its creation, Harrison suffered hepatitis midway through recording, and the copyright infringement. Having suffered the humiliation of being sued successfully over My Sweet Lord, George Harrison turned the ordeal into music, writing This Song, a Top 25 hit. Even better was Crackerbox Palace, which would have fit in nicely on any Beatles album. The rest was slight, although Harrison covering Cole Porter's True Love is an interesting idea. Thirty Three & 13. George Harrison - Thirty Three & 13 1976. To favorites 4 Download album. Listen album. George Harrison. Songs in album George Harrison - Thirty Three & 13 1976. George Harrison - Woman Don't You Cry For Me. George Harrison - Dear One. George Harrison - Beautiful Girl. George Harrison - This Song. George Harrison - See Yourself. George Harrison - It's What You Value. George Harris. release of George Harrison's Dark Horse label came a new album THIRTY THREE & 13 with the hit songs. George Harrison - Crackerbox Palace - & 13 Silver Unisex Tee. Thirty-Three & 13 RoyalWhite Raglan. Thirty Three & 13 CD. Thirty Three & 13 LP. Thirty-Three & 13 Logo Enamel Pin. Thirty-Three & 13 Distressed Raglan. Sign up to the newsletter. Sign up now to be among the first to find out about any news. George Harrison - Thirty Three & One Third 1976. Three & 13. Rock 1976. Listen free to George Harrison Thirty Three & 13 Woman Don't You Cry for Me, Dear One and more. 10 tracks 38:38. It comes after a good many months of personal ordeal. Harrison made a concert tour with a show that mirrored The Concert for Bangladesh. So, this album represents a George whose life had just gone from the lower depths, to heaven, in just a matter of months. One of the photos that accompanied the original album art was one of Harold Harrison Sr. George's father, with George, posing outside Friar Park
Title: Thirty Three & 1/ૐ
Label: Dark Horse Records
Catalog #: DH 3005
Record Source: Vinyl, LP, Album, Winchester Pressing, Gatefold