Rainbow - Rainbow Rising mp3
|1||Run With The Wolf||3:48|
|2||A Light In The Black||8:12|
|5||Do You Close Your Eyes||2:58|
|2490 137||Blackmore's Rainbow||Rainbow Rising (LP, Album, Gat)||Oyster, Polydor||2490 137||UK||1976|
|2391 224||Rainbow||Rainbow Rising - Sale El Arco Iris - (LP, Album, Promo)||Polydor||2391 224||Argentina||1976|
|ES 2465||Blackmore's Rainbow||Rainbow Rising (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Euro Star||ES 2465||Poland||Unknown|
|823 655-2||Rainbow||Rising (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Polydor||823 655-2||Germany||Unknown|
|MIP4 1 9339||Blackmore's Raising||Rainbow Rising (Cass, Album, RE)||Oyster, Polydor||MIP4 1 9339||Canada||Unknown|
- Art Direction, Photography By – Fin Costello
- Bass – Jimmy Bain
- Concertmaster – Fritz Sonneleitner
- Conductor, Score – Rainer Pietsch
- Drums – Cozy Powell
- Guitar – Ritchie Blackmore
- Keyboards – Tony Carey
- Mastered By – G. K. (tracks: B1, B2)
- Orchestra – Munich Philharmonic Orchestra
- Painting – Ken Kelly
- Producer – Martin Birch
- Vocals, Lyrics By – Ronnie James Dio
- Written-By, Arranged By – Ritchie Blackmore, Ronnie Dio
Side A mastered at Sterling Sound, side B at Masterdisk.
This version has Owl Music (without Ltd.) on both labels.
Two differences in comparison to Rainbow Rising and Rainbow Rising:
- Different printery: MacNeill Press Ltd. instead of Howards Printers (Slough) Ltd.
- Category on labels is 2490-137 A instead of 2490-137A. There's a space between the number and the A. The same on label B.
- Matrix / Runout: 2490137 A//2 ST 14 5 OY-1-1601-A5-RE-1 STERLING
- Matrix / Runout: 2490137 B//3 MD 13 6 OY-1-1601 B-2 MASTERDISK G. K.
- Other (Price Code): DELUXE
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Deep Purple (Overseas) Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Deep Purple (Overseas) Ltd.
- Made By – MacNeill Press Ltd.
- Printed By – MacNeill Press Ltd.
- Pressed By – Phonodisc Ltd.
- Published By – Owl Music
- Published By – Eule Music, Inc.
- Published By – Armchair Music
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
Rising also known as Rainbow Rising is the second studio album by the BritishAmerican rock band Rainbow, released in 1976. In issue 4 of Kerrang magazine cover-dated October 1981, Rising was voted the greatest heavy metal album of all time. In 2017, it was ranked 48th at Rolling Stone's 100 Greatest Metal Albums of All Time. Rainbow - Rising Full Album 1976 - Продолжительность: 33:42 AzaZel. 6 видео. Rising - Rainbow. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Rainbow - Rising 1976. Rising 1976. To favorites 17 Download album. Listen album. Hard Rock. Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow. Hard Rock Heavy Metal Hard'n'Heavy. Rainbow discography main. Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow 1975. Long Live Rock 'n' Roll 1978. Rainbow discography all. Starstruck, Run with the Wolf 1976. Type: Full-length. The album is also referred to as Rainbow Rising. All songs by R. Blackmore & R. Recording information . Listen free to Rainbow Rising Tarot Woman, Run With the Wolf and more. 6 tracks 33:42. Rising is a hard rock album by Rainbow, released in 1976. Rising has become known as the best album of Rainbow's career. With founder Ritchie Blackmore retaining only Ronnie James Dio from the previous album, he recruited keyboard player Tony Carey, bassist Jimmy Bain and drummer Cozy Powell to complete the new line-up. Rainbow Rising was hailed as an instant classic upon its release in 1976. Ritchie Blackmore and his band reflect on that album and their rise and fall. With their second album, Rising, Ritchie Blackmores post-Purple band Rainbow created one of rock music's defining records. This album brought Rainbow immense success and introduced them to a broader audience. Released in 1976, Rainbows second LP, Rising, was critically acclaimed. The album has been praised by many reviewers for being a much more compact album, unlike its predecessor. Its short run-time of 33 minutes is worth noting. Some more notable songs are Stargazer, A Light In The Black, and Tarot Woman. Rising Q&A
Title: Rainbow Rising
Label: Polydor, Oyster
Catalog #: 2490 137, 2490-137
Record Source: Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue, Gatefold