The Algorithm - Polymorphic Code mp3
|10||Warp Gate Exploit||5:47|
|BSK044CD||The Algorithm||Polymorphic Code (CD, Album)||Basick Records||BSK044CD||UK||2012|
|BSK044LP, RSD13-004||The Algorithm||Polymorphic Code (2xLP, Album)||Basick Records, Record Store Day||BSK044LP, RSD13-004||UK & Europe||2013|
- A&R [For Basick] – Nathan Barley Phillips
- Cover, Design – Suspended Animations
- Drums [Live] – Mike Malyan
- Mastered By – Tim Reynolds
- Producer, Mixed By, Engineer – Remi Gallego
Released in a digipak.
- Barcode (Scanned): 9340650019696
- Matrix / Runout: 5419607902 6101100054 [SM logo] ifpi LR11
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi LR11
- Mould SID Code: ifpi K414
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Invictus Music & Media Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Basick Records
- Copyright (c) – Invictus Music & Media Ltd.
- Marketed By – Warner Music Australia Pty. Limited
- Licensed To – Warner Music Australia Pty. Limited
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Australia
- Distributed By – Warner Music Australia
- Mastered At – Show Me The Lab
- Pressed By – SM – 6101100054
Polymorphic Code by THE ALGORITHM, released 19 November 2012 1. Handshake 2. Bouncing Dot 3. Trojans 4. Access Granted 5. Logic Bomb 6. Warp Gate Exploit 7. Null 8. Panic FOR EXCLUSIVE THE ALGORITHM MERCH: Released on 19th November 2012, this album is not only wildly inventive and groundbreaking, it challenges the very existence of genre classifications and scenes all together. Polymorphic Code is the debut studio album by French one-man band The Algorithm, signed by Basick Records and released on November 19, 2012. Music video for the song Trojans was released on November 7, 2012. Rémi Gallego - synthesizer, sequencer, guitar, programming, producer. Tim Reynolds - mastering. The Algorithm finally drops his Debut album after 2 demos and a bunch of singles, this crazy mix of electronics and metal come together in a very unique way. Album 2012 8 Songs. Polymorphic Code The Algorithm. Algorithm - Polymorphic Code review: If allowed, Polymorphic Code will reveal a wholly new and exciting cosmos, one that is beseeching listeners and musicians alike to explore it. Review Summary: If allowed, Polymorphic Code will reveal a wholly new and exciting cosmos, one that is beseeching listeners and musicians alike to explore it. Attempting to combine metal and electronic into one hodge podge record is an extremely risky action, one that can have disastrous consequences. 8 tracks 48:07. The Algorithm. Polymorphic Code, 2012. Handshake, 04:23. Bouncing Dot, 05:18. Trojans, 04:34. Access Granted, 06:46. Logic Bomb, 04:35. Warp Gate Exploit, 05:47. Genre: Electronic, experimental, djent, dubstep Country: France Quality: 192 kbps 01. Handshake 02. Bouncing dot 03. Trojans 04. Access granted 05. Logic bomb 06. Warp gate exploit Polymorphic Code, a playlist by The Algorithm from desktop or your mobile device. Album release date: 24 January 2014